These little dillies are only spectacular when they are a tad undercooked. Trust me.
1 Box Duncan Hines Yellow cake mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla exract
2 T sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cake mix, butter, egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Feel free to add more cinnamon!
- Scoop dough balls about the size of a golf ball and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture and place on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 minutes and check to see if you need to bake them up to 12 minutes. Each oven varies. Courtesy of YourCupofCake